This is a full kitchen and main floor renovation in this 4-level split home.
We removed some walls around the kitchen area to create an open-concept layout and reconfigured the appliances to improve flow and accessibility.
The small space feels spacious with a new LED panel light grid with pendant lighting fixtures. Plus the custom beam cladding detail gives it a modern look.⠀
Quartz countertops, backsplash tile, luxury vinyl plank flooring and custom railings finish off the space.
- Custom Kitchen & Main floor renovation
- Removed wall between kitchen and dining area
- Modifed load-bearing wall to open up living area
- Reconfigured kitchen to create more counter and storage space
- New vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Removed popcorn ceiling texture
- New LED potlighting
- Full trim package
- New custom railings