This home’s exterior needed attention, so we gave it a major overhaul with some serious design and performance upgrades. We demolished the old concrete porch, replacing it with a stunning new wooden porch with waterfall edge detail.
The old wood-framed windows were swapped out with new triple pane, custom-coloured PVC windows along with new exterior doors. We removed the old vinyl siding, added new exterior insulation, then framed in some new architectural details and finished off with a combination of Hardie Panel and Lux aluminum siding, giving this home a modern look and improved performance. Lastly, we added some soffit and exterior lighting with a combo of new glass and metal railings.
This home is now a modern-looking beauty in a prime location.
- New triple pane, custom coloured PVC windows
- New fiberglass doors with glass details
- New 3/4″ Enerair Permeable Polyiso Insulated Sheathing board (exterior Insulation)
- New James Hardie Panel siding
- New Lux Aluminum Siding
- New architectural design details
- New custom porch with waterfall edge
- New Powder-coated steel railings
- New topless glass railings
- New Duradek vinyl membrane on balconies
- New LED soffit lighting with exterior fixtures